Thursday, January 24, 2008

isolation

Despite being surrounded by beauty in every possible corner of my day, I find myself feeling a touch blue. Short of the people in my home, and the customers I talk to in a day, I don't have conversation with anyone. Sure, I have co-workers sitting around me, but we all seem so different.

Aside from one gay boy (my gay boyfriend) who I speak to for about 20 seconds in the morning, I don't know anyone. I'm sure with time I'll get to know more and more people. If not, I'll be prepared for monastic life down the road.

2 comments:

breda said...

PICK UP YOUR CELL PHONE, PUSH THE LITTLE BUTTONS ON YOUR PHONE UNTIL YOU SEE A PICTURE OF A LITTLE BEER MUG, PRESS SEND. (I'm assuming that this is how cell phones operate)

MKB said...

I know of a big-mouthed gay boy I can have shipped from Columbus to keep you company - or drive you insane whichever you prefer...