Tuesday, February 12, 2008

on the mend

little by little, my eye is getting better. my pupil is so over dialated that I can't read very well, which is why I'm still on medical leave from work. Hopefully by next week, I will be able to see well enough to read the magazines that are piling up on my desk. This, is what mess up vision looks like...
gimpy eye


And for your visual enjoyment, here is a pic of our little road trip to cripple creak. It's only about 45 minutes away, and the drive is breathtaking.

cripple creek

4 comments:

MKB said...

Yikes that looks scary! Sorry you are dealing with that...I think you could pull off the glass eye. You could get a sexy tiger eye or something...

Lydia said...

I was hoping for a tiger eye. The doc suggested an eye patch, but I would have to be-dazzle it.

breda said...

Whoa!!(to both photos)

MKB said...

I must warn you...bedazzled eye patches cause insanity in llamas. They have been known to shoot guns up people's you know whats...