Friday, February 15, 2008

Woot

Woot is one of my favorite websites, mostly because of the humor. If you haven't checked it out, go to www.woot.com and discover my latest addiction. They post a new item everyday, and I have found myself staying up until 11:00 pm mountain time just so I can see the new item that has been posted. Last night, speakers were the item, and I had no interest. Out of habit, when I checked this morning, it was something different. Today, is where internet addictions get created. Today is a Woot Off day. They post a new item everytime one sells out. I have been glued to my chair for the past hour, waiting for something that appeals to me. They also have wine deals and t-shirt deals. I love their t-shirts, they are funny and well made...plus cheap.

In other news, we are going mattress shopping this afternoon. I am so excited, as my neck is really displeased with sleeping on the couch for the past month. It will be so nice to sleep on something wide enough for me to roll over.

Otherwise, life goes on around here in the ever gorgeous west. I found out that we have a hot air balloon festival labor day weekend. Me and my crazed picturaking self will be there, hopefully I'll be able to enter a pic or two into the photo contest.

No comments: