Monday, March 31, 2008

Wild Ginger

After finding out that I am essentially allergic to wheat...learning what foods I could and could not eat was quite a challenge. Thai food became a favorite, especially Pad Thai. Rice noodles and I get along quite well. Christine also enoys Thai food, which makes going out for dinner lots of fun. We had a favortie Thai resturaunt in Cleveland...and I knew that I would feel quite at home once I found a good Thai place here in Colorado Springs. Not more than 10 minutes away is Wild Ginger. I swear they puts drugs in their food, as I could eat there every night. They have a soup that is to die for. We were a bit bummed out when we coudln't find Pad Ke Mao on the menu. They have all kinds of yummy options, but Christine and I both have our belvoed favorites. My favorite part of Wild Ginger is the wait staff. They are such fun.

The last time we went (we ate there twice in one week) Christine asked about Pad Ke Mao, and the waitress quickly responded with "We can make that, we just have so much on the menu...but yeah, we can make that". Christine was thrilled. So when all of you come to visit (hint hint), we are going to Wild Ginger.

I have made it my personal mission to eat my way through all of the curry dishes on the menu. And I have replaced my love of Thai Iced tea for Thai Iced Coffee....mmmmm yummy caffienated joy.

Thank you Wild Ginger, we love you

No comments: